Please feel free to call the MACC office if you have any questions in regards to joining the chamber at 608-868-6222
The Milton Area Chamber of Commerce leads and represents business efforts to benefit our members and strengthen the community.
MACC Mission Statement:
MACC Vision Statement:
The Milton Area Chamber of Commerce is the leader and the voice of the Milton area business community.
Why should you join the Milton Area Chamber of Commerce?
We will PROMOTE your business or organization to other MACC members and to members of the community.
We will ADVOCATE for your business or organization to other MACC members and to members of the community. Bottom line, we will publically support and recommend your business or organization to others.
We CONNECT members to other members. Monthly opportunities are available to network with other businesses and MACC members through monthly newsletters and monthly BA5 events.
We EDUCATE our members. Opportunities are available at our monthly General Membership Meetings by keynote speakers on important business topics.
Top 10 Reasons for Joining your local chamber
- Business Organization - As a member you will receive cooperation and assistance from the most capable firms in the community
- Publicity and Exposure - MACC members receive real exposure through our directories, networking events, member features and Web site listings.
- New Business Contacts - One major reason to consider active participation with MACC to meet and network new businesses.
- Advocacy - MACC serves a voice for its members in local and state government and a communication vehicle - sending updates to members on pertinent issues and inviting speakers on timely topics.
- Referrals - Each month, as we receive requests for goods and services, we send them directly to our members.
- Involvement - Our members MAKE THE DIFFERENCE by working to improve the quality of life and business environment.
- New Customers - We promote and encourage people to do business with Milton area companies and work to expand the local tax base.
- Resources and Assistance - We offer many resources for businesses, whether its navigating through City Hall or assistance, promoting a new product or service or finding information for your business.
- Shop Locally - MACC works to support our local businesses by encouraging members and residents to Shop Locally
- Informed Members - We try to keep our members informed about any and all regional and state issues, either by media articles, newspapers, personal visits, meetings and events.
For a Complete listing of Membership Benefits click here.